We are proud of our commitment to sustainability. Caring for our planet is as important to us as caring for each and every one of our guests.
We are proud that our efforts are recognized by TripAdvisor’s Green Leaders’ program, earning a Platinum Level.
Sustainability is not a “To Do” list for us, or a marketing statement. It is our way of life.
Our sustainability program includes:
- Solar energy cultivation
- Waste Heat Recovery (hybrid water heaters, heat pumps)
- Water conservation efforts
- On site agriculture, including aquaponics
- Organic, vegan, cruelty-free amenities made in North America from North American ingredients (shampoo, conditioner, and body wash) provided in larger in-shower dispensers to limit small plastic containers
- Linen re-use program that provides increased privacy for our guests and lowers water and energy use
- LED lighting throughout the property wherever possible
- Bottled water provided in reuseable, sealed glass bottles from filtered water sourced at the inn
- Full recycling program for glass, plastic, paper and cardboard
- Full composting program
- Regular energy and sustainability audits
- Scent-free, biodegradable, organic, and natural cleaning products wherever possible
- Charging station provided for electric vehicles
- Permeable landscaping materials
- Most ingredients in our operations are sourced from local, organic, and sustainable sources, including many small local farms and businesses
- Constant evaluation of our practices to ensure our luxury experience is never compromised. We continue to implement eco-friendly and sustainable procedures in every aspect of our operations to ensure sustainability for our future.